CloudTail and Appario are Back !

As we know the retail giant that is Walmart We know the Online Commerce giant Flipkart else Amazon but you know the back story of this word giant try to understand the back coding of these giants are CloudTail for Amazon.in Appario for Flipkart formarly of Walmart.

Well so lets come on topic as you may know that our website is related to sellers so recently on 1 Feb 2019 in India Indian Government has updated the rules for the online e-commerce companies and yes you are thinking right that is ” Out of India ” company can not sell products in in Indian online market !!

yes so lets go into deep that are these both companies are Indian so lets dive into their study

In starting when Cloudtail started there were two business persons to start their Company that it is ooh well i am feeling that you need to know about Cloudtail also well i will write it on your demend just you need to coment me below or mail me as well.

Everyone wants to the victor so after changing of gov policy the company owners decided to leverage their share ratio according to government policy something in deep that the stack holder of CloudTail company was having stack shares with 24% to Amazon.com and remaining 76 % shares with Narayan Murthy .

After finding LoopWhole in Government Policy they have implemented their business again in India But the matter is they They can only sell 25 percent of their products you can sell only .

Challenges to Small Sellers

Yes, this also a concern when their is a biggest sellers in the market in the lowest marginal utility then think about the secodary sellers.

Definitely, it is affecting the small sellers in the market they are not getting as many sales or order in their business there are more of sellers dependent to sell their products on the online platform.

Meanwhile, we ( sellers ) must show yourself a barrier to the market so that our returning customers can come back to repurchase the products

Conclusion

Under this perfect competition market the sellers who can be stable then can only survive in the market else sellers need to think high start their own e-commerce platform and after this you will be your own boss now you are dependent on others Amazon, Flipkart, Ebay, etc. then after you will be able to sell your products on it remaining you can other sellers product also remaining else

If you choose our service then we are going to help you from beginning to proffesional ecommerce setup

Who we are GhantiLaL Private Limited we are providing 1 to end e-commerce solutions else we are also to develop the websites and all applications for mobiles

Well be Focused on your Business with Digital Trends

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *